Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing Inner Health Products from Us, You signify that You agree to these Terms.
- Inner Health Product orders are only accepted online, by phone to our Customer Service Team, or by email. Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, ApplePay or ShopPay.
- We may change our published pricing at any time. Any order placed by You on this Site is an offer by you to purchase the Inner Health Product at the advertised price (including delivery costs and other charges) specified on this Site at the time you place your order.
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery terms are included in our Shipping and Returns Policy which can be found on our Website.
- You acknowledge that, by placing Your order, You are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the Inner Health Products.
- We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- Title to the Inner Health Products purchased by You does not pass from Inner Health to You until We have received payment in full for the Products.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to dispatch Your order on the day that cleared payment funds are received by Us where the funds are received prior to 1:00 p.m. Where cleared funds pertaining to a Product Order are received after 1:00 p.m., Your order will be dispatched the following business day.
Notwithstanding the above, We will not accept an order from You if:
- an Inner Health Product ordered is out of stock; or
- we identify an Inner Health Product or pricing error.
- If We do not accept or are unable to fulfil Your order, You will be notified of this as soon as possible.
Credit will not be provided in respect of returned Inner Health Products unless:
- the Inner Health Products were supplied in error; or damaged in transit; and
- a request for credit is lodged with Us within 48 hours of Your receipt of the Products; and
- the Products are returned in accordance with Our instructions within 7 days from the date they were originally dispatched by Us to You.
- Legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), may imply certain warranties and conditions, where the exclusion of such conditions or warranties from an agreement would contravene a statute or cause part or all of the agreement to be void (Non-excludable Conditions). Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes any such Non-excludable Conditions.
- Unless specified otherwise, and to the extent permitted by law, We make no express or implied warranties or representations to You and expressly exclude all warranties, representations, conditions, terms and guarantees implied by statute, general law, international convention or custom, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties with respect to acceptable quality, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
- To the extent permitted by law We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to suspend or cancel Your ability to order goods from Inner Health at any time without notice.
- We may change these Terms at any time. Your ongoing purchase of goods or services via Inner Health Website after the changes take effect signifies Your agreement to the new terms. If you disagree with the changes to the Terms, discontinue your purchase of the Inner Health Products using this Site.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws applicable in the State of Queensland by accepting these Terms, you consent to resolve any dispute You may have with Us, the Site or any purchase of Product from the Site in the State of Queensland.
- For queries relating to any health and product related advice or an online order and/or ordering generally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 777 648.
Updated September 2022